Sour Cream Potato Salad
|Diced cooked potatoes||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions and tops||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hard cooked eggs||4|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Diced pared cucumber||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix the onions, celery seed, potato, salt, and pepper together and toss gently to mix.
2) Remove the egg yolks and reserve, then chop the egg whites, add into the potato mixture and refrigerate until chilled.
3) Combine the mashed egg yolks with the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and sour cream, blend well.
4) Pour over the potato mixture, toss gently to mix and allow to stand for 20 minutes.
5) when ready to serve, mix in the diced cucumbers.
6) Garnish with the chopped parsely and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2374 Calories from Fat 1416
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 159 g243.9%
Saturated Fat 42.1 g210.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1165 mg388.3%
Sodium 4107.5 mg171.1%
Total Carbohydrates 179 g59.8%
Dietary Fiber 34.2 g136.8%
Sugars 13.4 g
Protein 63 g126.2%
Vitamin A 91.5% Vitamin C 122.4%
Calcium 91.4% Iron 351.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet