Sour Cream Potato Salad
|Diced cooked potatoes||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions and tops||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hard cooked eggs||4|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Diced pared cucumber||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix the onions, celery seed, potato, salt, and pepper together and toss gently to mix.
2) Remove the egg yolks and reserve, then chop the egg whites, add into the potato mixture and refrigerate until chilled.
3) Combine the mashed egg yolks with the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and sour cream, blend well.
4) Pour over the potato mixture, toss gently to mix and allow to stand for 20 minutes.
5) when ready to serve, mix in the diced cucumbers.
6) Garnish with the chopped parsely and serve immediately.