|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Herb seasoned stuffing croutons||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Anchovy fillets||2 Ounce|
1) Fill a cup with 1/3 cup olive oil and add in the garlic.
2) Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3) Tear the salad greens into medium pieces add into a large salad bowl.
4) Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
5) In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and add in the croutons.
6) Place over moderate heat and gently stir till lightly browned. Keep aside.
7) Remove the garlic from the oil and add salt, pepper, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
8) Add cheese over the chilled greens.
9) Add the seasoned oil over and gently toss.
10) Coddle the egg for 1 minute and add to the salad.
11) Gently tossing till the egg disappears.
12) Add in the lemon juice.
13) Sprinkle the toasted croutons over the salad and toss.
14) Serve immediately in chilled salad bowls.
15) Garnish with rolled anchovies.