Cauliflower Carrot Salad
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Cauliflower||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Spinach/Other dark greens||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Cut the cauliflower in 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch pieces. Thinly slice the cauliflower stalk.
2) Wash all the greens and tear into small pieces.
3) In a large bowl, add all ingredients to toss together lightly.
4) Season with salt, according to taste.
5) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
6) In a salad platter, arrange the salad and garnish with your favorite salad dressing to serve.