Grapefruit and Orange Salad
|Green onion||1 Small, thinly sliced|
1) Thoroughly wash chicory, drain water and pat dry with paper towel.
2) Tear into bite size pieces.
3) Remove the peel of grapefruit and orange along with the white membrane.
4) Separate the sections for each fruit.
5) In a bowl, combine chicory with grapefruit and orange sections and green onion.
6) Drizzle oil and vinegar dressing on top. Toss well to serve.
Calories 42 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.2 g0.3%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6.9 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.6%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 0.95 g1.9%
Vitamin A 24.8% Vitamin C 79.1%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet