New Potato Salad
|New potatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound, scrubbed (Medium Size)|
|Mayonnaise/Prepared mayonnaise||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), prepared|
|Mayonnaise/Prepared mayonnaise||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||2 , chopped|
|Chopped sweet pickle||1 Tablespoon|
|Capers||1 Tablespoon, drained|
|Pimento stuffed olives||8 Small, thinly sliced|
|Pimento-stuffed olives||8 Small, thinly sliced|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Pimento-stuffed olives||8 (To Garnish:)|
|Pimento stuffed olives||4 (For Garnish)|
|Sweet pickles||2 (For Garnish)|
1. In a large saucepan, bring potatoes covered with cold water to a boil and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or such that tender but not soft.
2. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
3. Into a large bowl, spoon mayonnaise stir in vinegar, onions, chopped pickle, capers, sliced olives and pepper.
4. Without peeling the potatoes leaving the small potatoes whole, halve and quarter larger potatoes.
5. To the mayonnaise mixture, add warm potatoes and stir such that coated with dressing. Refrigerate such that chilled or up to 24 hours.
6. Into a serving bowl spoon with garnish of olives and pickles.
7. Serve with a cold-meat selection.