|Lemon flavor gelatin||6 Ounce (2 Packages)|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Apple juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Teaspoon|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 Small, unpared|
|Diced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced radishes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced cooked ham||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. In a medium-size bowl dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2. Stir in apple juice, lemon juice, horseradish and salt and chill until slightly thickened.
3. Make lengthwise quarters out of the cucumber, remove seeds and cut crosswise into thin slices.
4. In a medium-size bowl combine cucumber, celery, radishes and ham in and fold into thickened gelatin.
5. Pour into 8-cup mold and chill 4 hours such that firm.
6. Onto serving plate unmold and garnish with salad greens and radish roses, if desired.
7. Serve with your favorite salad dressing.
Calories 130 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.91 g1.4%
Saturated Fat 0.44 g2.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17.6 mg5.9%
Sodium 338.3 mg14.1%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.13 g0.53%
Sugars 22.8 g
Protein 7 g14.6%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 3.7%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet