Basic Seafood Salad
|Canned tuna/Lobster / shrimp / 1 cup any seafood||6 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salad dressing/Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a large bowl, tip in the seafood.
2. Flake the seafood up till it is completely mixed up.
3. Season the sea food with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4. Add the celery and mix well
5. Pour in the salad dressing and mix well. Season again if required
6. Chill the salad till required
7. Serve cold with lemon wedges and toasted bread.