Pineapple And Watercress Salad
|Watercress||1 Bunch (100 gm), trimmed|
|Coarsely chopped walnuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1. Among 4 salad plates divide watercress.
2. Make 8 slices out of the pineapple, peel them, cut each peeled slice in half and remove core.
3. On each plate arrange 4 pineapple pieces and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
4. For making the dressing, in a small bowl, add honey, olive oil and vinegar season with salt and pepper and beat with a whisk such that blended.
5. To serve, pour dressing over salads.