Muscovite Potato Salad
|White vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Coarse grain mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs), peeled, seeded and diced|
|Plain yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried dill weed||1 Tablespoon|
|New red potatoes||8 Medium, unpeeled|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1) In a large glass bowl, mix the white vinegar, cider vinegar, brown sugar, salt, mustard, cucumber, dill, sour cream, lemon juice and yogurt together.
2) Cover and place in the refrigeratoruntil required.
3) In a large saucepan, gently scrub and place the potatoes and cover with water.
4) Allow to boil, then cook over a medium-high heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
5) Allow the potatoes to cool under cold running water then drain and quarter the potatoes.
6) Gently fold the potatoes into the yogurt mixture and
refrigerate for almost 6 hours for the flavors to blend.
7) Sprinkle with pepper to taste when ready to serve.
8) Serve chilled on individual serving plates.