Dill Potato Salad
|Frozen peas||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Plain nonfat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Plain non fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Celery salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried dill weed||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a pan, boil the potatoes until tender, then peel and thinly slice them.
2) Rinse the frozen peas with hot water, drain well.
3) Add to the sliced potatoes alongwith the onion and garlic.
4) In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, mayonnaise, sugar, salt, pepper, celery salt, dill weed and lemon juice together.
5) Pour over the potato mixture, toss well to coat.
6) Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours for the flavors to blend before serving.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.