Idaho's Greatest Potato Salad
|Potatoes||6 Large, peeled and quartered|
|Hard cooked eggs||3 , shelled, 2 chopped and 1 sliced|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Celery ribs||3 , chopped|
|Bacon slices||3 , crisped and crumbled|
|Sweet pickle slices||4 , chopped|
|Lime juice/Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||4 Drop|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a pan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 20 minutes until tender, then cool and dice into chunks.
2) In a large serving bowl, place 1/2 the potatoes and add 2 chopped eggs.
3) Stir in 1/ 2 of all the onion, celery, bacon, pickle, lime juice, mustard, garlic powder, hot pepper sauce and mayonnaise, blend well.
4) Then add rest of the potatoes, onion, celery, bacon, pickle, lime juice, mustard, garlic powder, hot pepper sauce and mayonnaise, blend well.
5) Smoothen the salad on top and place slices of 1 egg around the edge of the bowl.
6) Sprinkle the paprika on top, cover and refrigerate until serving time.
7) Serve on individual serving plates.