Chicken Salad Casserole
|Cubed cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 Small, sliced|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Slivered water chestnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced pimiento||2 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Simmer green pepper slices in water until nearly tender.
3. Drain the water.
4. Combine milk with mayonnaise; add pimiento, green pepper, mushrooms, water, chestnuts, chicken and salt together.
5. Place the mixed ingredients in a 1-quart casserole.
6. Cover and bake 20 minutes.
7. Serve hot in serving plate.