Lima Bean And Radicchio Salad
|Frozen lima beans/1 cup fresh beans||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Package)|
|Radicchio lettuce heads||2 Small|
|White wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Champagne/White wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Safflower Or Soy)|
1) Heat a small pot of lightly salted water and allow it come to a boil.
2) Put in lima beans and cook till they turn tender. Remove from heat and drain.
3) Immediately put them in ice-cold water to chill. Drain again.
4) Separate, tear and wash the radicchio leaves.
5) Line them on individual serving plates along with a tablespoon or two of Lima beans.
6) Take a separate bowl, and mix all the ingredients for the vinaigrette well.
7) Pour the vinaigrette over each plate and serve.