Wild Rice And Tuna Salad
|Wild rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and cooled|
|Canned tuna in water||6 3⁄4 Ounce, drained, flaked (1 Can)|
|Fresh mushrooms||2 Ounce, sliced|
|Chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onion||1 , sliced|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1 Pinch|
|Dried thyme||1 Pinch|
1) In a medium bowl, mix the rice, tuna, bell pepper, mushrooms, celery and green onion together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon peel, curry powder, oregano and thyme together.
3) Pour sour cream mixture over the rice mixture and toss gently to mix.
4) Cover and place in the refrigerator until required.
5) Serve chilled on individual serving plates.