Supper Ham Salad
|Cubed cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Seeded halved green grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cucumber||1 Small, quartered lengthwise and sliced thin|
|Radishes||4 , trimmed and sliced thin|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a large bowl combine ham, grapes, cucumber and radishes.
2. In a cup blend mayonnaise or salad dressing and sour cream and fold into ham mixture.
3. Let it chill at least an hour to season and blend flavors.
4. To serve line a salad bowl with romaine leaves and shred remaining into bottom.
5. Into center spoon ham mixture and garnish with a radish rose, if you wish.