Dill Cucumber Salad
|Hothouse cucumbers/Regular cucumbers, seeded||2 , chilled peeled and thinly sliced on the diagonal|
|Apple cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coarsely ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Fresh dill||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) In a bowl, place the cucumbers.
2) In another small bowl, stir the sugar and salt in the vinegar to dissolve.
3) Toss the dressing with the cucumbers.
4) Add pepper and adjust the salt to taste.
5) Add the dill and toss gently with the cucumbers.
6) Serve immediately to taste best.
You can store this salad, covered in the refrigerator, for up to 4 hours.
Calories 68 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.18 g0.28%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.07%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 203.2 mg8.5%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.45 g1.8%
Sugars 15 g
Protein 0.57 g1.1%
Vitamin A 23.2% Vitamin C 21.4%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet