Roasted Halibut With Tomato Olive Salad
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Using a mortar and pestle, mash garlic and salt together with anchovy paste.
3. Place mixture in a medium bowl and whisk in Dijon mustard and red wine vinegar. Slowly whisk in olive oil.
4. Toss the dressing with Concerto™ tomatoes, olives, sun-dried tomatoes and fresh thyme. Set aside while the fish cooks.
5. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Add canola oil and season halibut fillets with salt and pepper.
7. Sauté fillets on one side until nicely browned (about 4 minutes) and then flip.
8. Place fish in the 500ºF oven for another 3 minutes, or until just cooked through.
9. Remove fillets and serve topped with tomato olive salad.
This salad can also be served with sea bass, cod, tuna or grilled chicken.