Citrus Cream Shrimp And Papaya Salad
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Shrimp||1 Pound, peeled and deveined (Medium)|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Liquid honey||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream/Whipping cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange zest||1 Tablespoon, finely grated|
|Fresh tarragon leaves/1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Ripe papaya||1 Pound, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch dice (1 Piece)|
|Seedless cucumber||1 , peeled and cut into 1/2 inch dice (Hothouse)|
|Red radicchio||1 , leaves separated, rinsed, and patted dry|
|Fresh chives||1 Tablespoon, snipped (For Garnish)|
1. In a small bowl, make dressing by combining vinegar, orange juice, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2. Gradually add oil while whisking constantly.
3. Continue to whisk until the dressing thickens.
4. Slowly whisk in the cream.
5. Add orange zest and tarragon; fold to mix.
6. In a medium-size saucepan, boil water and add the shrimp.
7. Cook for 1 minute.
8. Drain and cool shrimps.
9. In a bowl, mix Combine the shrimp, papaya, and cucumber.
10. Add 1/4 cup of the creamy dressing; toss to mix.
11. On a platter, arrange the radicchio leaves.
12. Spoon the salad over the center.
13. Garnish with chives.