Snow Pea Salad
|Snow peas||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Red bell peppers/Green bell peppers||2 Large, sliced into rings|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Walnut oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Champagne vinegar/White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Granulated sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon, toasted|
1) In a small container, combine oil, vinegar, sugar and lemon juice and keep the oil mixture aside.
2) Boil the snow peas briefly for 1 to 2 minutes and drain.
3) Wash thoroughly with cold running water to prevent cooking any further.
4) Allow to cool.
5) In a large glass bowl, mix together snow peas, pepper rings and mushrooms.
6) Just before serving, toss vegetable mixture gently with oil mixture.
Drizzle sesame seeds on top and serve.