Tomato Salad Stacks
|Bibb lettuce head||2|
|Macaroni and cheese salad||2 Pint (From The Dairy Case)|
|Macaroni cheese salad||2 Pint (From The Dairy Case)|
|Tuna salad||2 Pint (From The Delicatessen Counter)|
1. Cut out stem ends of tomatoes, and peel if you wish.
2. Slice each into 4, keeping slices in order.
3. Separate lettuce leaves, wash and pat dry on paper toweling.
4. On each serving plate, make sandwiches by layering tomato slice, lettuce, macaroni salad, tomato slice, lettuce, tuna salad, tomato slice, and lettuce and macaroni salad, to make 7 layers in all.
5. Top with end slice of tomato.
6. Garnish with a frond of a green onion, if you wish.
7. Serve immediately.