Panhandle Potato Salad
|Peeled sliced potatoes||8 Medium, cooked|
|Beef roast||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked, sliced|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Mayonnaise Type)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, mushrooms, beef, onions and parsley together.
2) In another bowl, mix the salad dressing, garlic salt, sour cream and pepper together.
3) Pour over the potato mixture and toss gently to mix.
4) Cover and place in the refrigerator for the flavors to blend.
5) Garnish with the parsley sprigs or onion rings, if desired and serve chilled.
Calories 655 Calories from Fat 170
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.5%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 138 mg46%
Sodium 328.3 mg13.7%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.5%
Sugars 9.9 g
Protein 48 g96.4%
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 132.9%
Calcium 10% Iron 19.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet