Panhandle Potato Salad
|Peeled sliced potatoes||8 Medium, cooked|
|Beef roast||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked, sliced|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Mayonnaise Type)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, mushrooms, beef, onions and parsley together.
2) In another bowl, mix the salad dressing, garlic salt, sour cream and pepper together.
3) Pour over the potato mixture and toss gently to mix.
4) Cover and place in the refrigerator for the flavors to blend.
5) Garnish with the parsley sprigs or onion rings, if desired and serve chilled.