Orange Avocado Salad
|Lemon flavor gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned small shrimp||5 Ounce, drained (1 Can, Tiny Sized)|
|Oranges||2 , peeled and segmented|
|Avocado||1 , peeled and diced|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , peeled and chopped|
|Green onions||3 , finely sliced|
|Lettuce leaves||6 (Use As Required)|
1) In a large mixing bowl, stir the gelatin in boiling water to dissolve.
2) Stir in cold water and refrigerate until thickened.
3) Then gently fold in the oranges and avocado.
4) In a 9 x 5 x 3-inch pan, pour the mixture and place in the refrigerator until firm.
5) In a bowl, blend the mayonnaise, sour cream and chili sauce together.
6) Then fold in the shrimp, eggs and green onions.
7) Slice gelatin into four pieces and place each portion on a lettuce-lined plate.
8) Spoon over the dressing and serve immediately or place the dressing in a bowl and serve.