Franks And Kraut Salad
|Canned sauerkraut||1 3⁄4 Pound, well drained (Use 1 Can 1 Pound, 12 Ounces)|
|Broken lettuce||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sliced frankfurters||1 Pound, heated|
|Canned cut green beans||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Grated carrot||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, halved, seeded and chopped|
|Red onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Imitation mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Low calorie french salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use From A Bottle)|
1. In a large salad bowl, combine all the ingredients for the salad and toss to mix well.
2. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk lightly with a fork until well blended.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad.
4. Using two salad forks or tossers mix the ingredients to coat evenly with the dressing.
5. You can serve this salad at room temperature or chill it for a few hours before serving.