Franks And Kraut Salad
|Canned sauerkraut||1 3⁄4 Pound, well drained (Use 1 Can 1 Pound, 12 Ounces)|
|Broken lettuce||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sliced frankfurters||1 Pound, heated|
|Canned cut green beans||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Grated carrot||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, halved, seeded and chopped|
|Red onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Imitation mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Low calorie french salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use From A Bottle)|
1. In a large salad bowl, combine all the ingredients for the salad and toss to mix well.
2. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk lightly with a fork until well blended.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad.
4. Using two salad forks or tossers mix the ingredients to coat evenly with the dressing.
5. You can serve this salad at room temperature or chill it for a few hours before serving.
Calories 518 Calories from Fat 366
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g62.5%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g7.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87.3 mg29.1%
Sodium 2828.7 mg117.9%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.8 g39.1%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 16 g31.3%
Vitamin A 45.7% Vitamin C 109.5%
Calcium 19% Iron 25.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet