1. In an 8 quart pot boil the potatoes in salted water.
2. Chop the boiled eggs, celery and onion, keep it aside.
3. Once the potatoes are done drain the water and transfer it in a large bowl.
4. Add the eggs, onion, celery, salt and pepper, yellow mustard and then the mayonnaise. Toss the ingredients well.
5. In a small pan fry the bacon slices and add red wine vinegar along with some sugar, stir and then add it to the potato salad.
6. Adjust the seasoning as per taste, sprinkle with paprika powder and garnish it with mint leaves.
7. Serve the potato salad with your barbeque chicken.