1. Separate anchovies from the oil.
2. Mince one large clove of garlic. Smash this mixture well to make a thick paste.
3. Add Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, tobacco sauce, olive oil from anchovie container and olive oil. Mix it well.
4. Add lemon juice. Mix it again.
5. Add salt and pepper.
6. Add lettuce and Parmesan cheese and mix it well.
If you love Caesar Salad but do not want to use egg in this recipe for your own reasons, here is a recipe which does not compromise on the taste. All you need to do is prepare the dressing as directed by the chef in this video. An important tip: don’t add the vegetables to the dressing until you are ready to serve.