Roquefort Pineapple Salad Ring
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Can (10 oz) (No. 2)|
|Lime juice||6 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||100 Gram|
|Bleu cheese||1⁄4 Pound|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated lime rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shrimp||2 Can (20 oz) (Small, Drained)|
|Green food coloring||1 Teaspoon|
1. Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup water.
2. Drain pineapple and reserve syrup.
3. In a saucepan combine reserved syrup with enough water to measure 1 cup liquid.
4. Bring to a boil and dissolve gelatin in hot liquid.
5. Stir in sugar and juice and chill until partially set.
6. Have cheeses at room temperature and blend cheeses thoroughly.
7. Whip cream until stiff peaks form.
8. Add gelatin mixture gradually to cheese mixture and blend until smooth.
9. Fold in pineapple, lime rind and whipped cream.
10. Add shrimp and tint with food coloring as desired.
11. Chill until firm.
12. Serve with garnish as desired.