Main-Dish Salads Chef's Salad
|Herb garlic salad dressing||8 Ounce|
|Mayonnaise/Cooked salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crisp salad greens||1 1⁄2 Quart, cut into pieces (Salad:)|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Ham||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Slivered And Cooked)|
|Chicken||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Slivered And Cooked)|
|Natural swiss cheese||1⁄2 Pound (Slivered)|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, cut into wedges|
1) In a bowl, place together dressing ingredients, using wire whisk or rotary beater, beat the mixture well.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate, until ready to use.
3) When ready to serve, in a salad bowl, place greens and chives.
4) Gently stir in ham, chicken, and cheese.
5) Whisk the dressing well and stream over salad.
6) Toss the salad well to coat the meat and greens.
7) Garnish with tomato wedges and serve the salad cold.