Tuna Pasta Salad
|Whole wheat pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked to make 1 1/2 cup (Use Shells Or Spirals)|
|Plain non-fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Celery seed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1 Pinch|
|Water packed light tuna||6 1⁄2 Ounce, rinsed if salted, drained and flaked (1 Can)|
|Frozen peas||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), unthawed|
|Chopped celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped red pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||2 Tablespoon|
1) In boiling water, cook pasta for 10-12 minutes.
2) Drain well, when done and wash under cold water.
3) Take a large bowl and mix together yogurt, honey, lemon juice, vinegar, dill, celery seed, paprika and white pepper in it.
4) Mix in pasta, tuna, peas, celery and red pepper gently, but thoroughly until uniformly coated with dressing.
5) Chill if required and top with green onion.
6) Serve at room temperature after keeping aside for a minimum of 15 minutes, if chilled.
Cover and refrigerate the salad if it has to be kept for more than 2 hours.