|Lemon-flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||20 Ounce (1 No. 2 Can, 2 1/2 Cups)|
|Grated carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve.
2) Drain and reserve the syrup from the pineapple, level up to 1 cup with water.
3) Stir into the gelatin with the salt and vinegar, then refrigerate until slightly firm.
4) Gently fold in the pineapple, pecans and carrot, mix well.
5) In individual molds or a10x6x1 1/2-inch pan, pour the mixture and refrigerate until set.
6) Unmold on a serving platter lined with the salad greens and serve immediately.