Sunshine Fruit Salad
|Torn salad greens||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Or Broken)|
|Cantaloupe balls||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), mixed together with honeydew balls|
|Honeydew balls||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), mixed together with cantaloupe balls|
|Oranges||2 , peeled and sectioned|
|Thin onion slices||3 , separated into rings (Use Bermuda Variety)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dill weed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. In a wide shallow salad bowl, lay the crisp and fresh salad greens.
2. Scatter the melon balls, orange sections and onion rings on top of the greens.
3. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. In a jar with tight fitting lid or a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
5. Shake or whisk the dressing until all the ingredients are well amalgamated.
6. Pour the dressing over the salad and use two salad spoon to lightly toss to coat.
7. Pour the dressing in an oil pourer and pass around at the table.