Mushroom Spinach Salad
|Fresh spinach||8 Ounce, cleaned, torn in bite-size pieces|
|Parmesan cheese/Romano cheese||2 Ounce|
|Fresh mushrooms||4 Ounce|
|Oil and vinegar dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Take a large salad bowl and pile the spinach in it.
2. In a food processor bowl, position disc with shredding side up.
3. Add cheese cubes and shred coarsely. Empty over the spinach leaves.
4. Change position of disc to slicing side up.
5. Slice the mushrooms and add to the salad bowl.
6. Just before serving add the dressing and seasoning and toss using two salad spoons so that spinach is coated with the dressing.
7. Serve the salad immediately or else the spinach will go soggy.
8. Throw in some toasted croutons for that lovely crunch in the salad.