Salmon Shoestring Salad
|Carrots||4 Large, peeled, cut to fit food chute|
|Iceberg lettuce head||1⁄4 , cut into 1 inch wedges|
|Onion||1 Small, quartered|
|Canned salmon||1 Pound, drained, boned, flaked|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned shoestring potatoes||3 Ounce (2 Cans 1 1/2 Ounce Each)|
1. In a food processor, bowl position disc with shredding side up.
2. Finely shred carrots.
3. Empty into a large salad serving bowl.
4. Position Disc in Bowl with slicing side up.
5. Slice the lettuce and onion. Combine with carrots.
6. Add flakes salmon, mayonnaise and mustard to vegetables and toss to coat and mix well.
7. Serve at room temperature or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
8. Add potatoes to the salad just before serving and toss well.
9. Serve in the bowl or on individual salad plate over a bed of crisp lettuce if you like.