2 Tablespoon (Use Either Fresh, Frozen, Or Canned)
Cubed cooked ham
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Light cream/Top milk
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Crumbled blue cheese
2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)
1) Scoop out balls from the apples with a teaspoon or a melon-ball cutter.
2) Sprinkle lemon juice over the balls and mix with celery and ham.
3) In a bowl, blend the light cream and mayonnaise together.
4) Pour over the apple mixture and toss well together.
5) Sprinkle the salad with the crumbled blue cheese.
6) Garnish the salad with a star shaped red apple wedges and parsley sprigs, then serve immediately.