Apple Ball And Ham Salad
|Pared tart apples||8|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon (Use Either Fresh, Frozen, Or Canned)|
|Cubed cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light cream/Top milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crumbled blue cheese||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
1) Scoop out balls from the apples with a teaspoon or a melon-ball cutter.
2) Sprinkle lemon juice over the balls and mix with celery and ham.
3) In a bowl, blend the light cream and mayonnaise together.
4) Pour over the apple mixture and toss well together.
5) Sprinkle the salad with the crumbled blue cheese.
6) Garnish the salad with a star shaped red apple wedges and parsley sprigs, then serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2666 Calories from Fat 1896
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 211 g325.2%
Saturated Fat 62.6 g313.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 666.4 mg222.1%
Sodium 1694.7 mg70.6%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.6%
Sugars 19.1 g
Protein 152 g303.2%
Vitamin A 36.1% Vitamin C 32.4%
Calcium 46.3% Iron 30.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet