Curried Chicken Salad
|Whole cooked chicken||2 1⁄2 Pound (1 Small Sized)|
|Seedless grapes||6 Ounce, halved (175 Gram)|
|Mixed salad leaves||8 Ounce (250 Gram Of Cos, Red Oak Leaf, Lambs' Lettuce, Rocket, Frisee)|
|Coriander sprigs||6 (Use Fresh, To Garnish)|
|For the dressing|
|Medium curry paste||1 Tablespoon (Or Medium Hot)|
|Mango chutney||2 Tablespoon|
1) Skin and remove the entire meat from the chicken, shred into bite-sized pieces.
2) In a bowl, place the meat alongwith the grapes and season with the salt and water to taste.
3) Tear and arrange the salad leaves on individual plates a serving platter.
4) Blend all the dressing ingredients together alongwith a little cold water for a thick pouring consistency.
5) Pour over the dressing and toss well with the chicken and grapes.
6) Spoon over the salad greens, garnish with the fresh coriander sprigs and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3392 Calories from Fat 1949
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 216 g332.7%
Saturated Fat 46.9 g234.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 948.7 mg316.2%
Sodium 2123.2 mg88.5%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.3%
Sugars 38.8 g
Protein 285 g569%
Vitamin A 51.6% Vitamin C 36%
Calcium 17.3% Iron 77.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet