Curried Chicken Salad
|Whole cooked chicken||2 1⁄2 Pound (1 Small Sized)|
|Seedless grapes||6 Ounce, halved (175 Gram)|
|Mixed salad leaves||8 Ounce (250 Gram Of Cos, Red Oak Leaf, Lambs' Lettuce, Rocket, Frisee)|
|Coriander sprigs||6 (Use Fresh, To Garnish)|
|For the dressing|
|Medium curry paste||1 Tablespoon (Or Medium Hot)|
|Mango chutney||2 Tablespoon|
1) Skin and remove the entire meat from the chicken, shred into bite-sized pieces.
2) In a bowl, place the meat alongwith the grapes and season with the salt and water to taste.
3) Tear and arrange the salad leaves on individual plates a serving platter.
4) Blend all the dressing ingredients together alongwith a little cold water for a thick pouring consistency.
5) Pour over the dressing and toss well with the chicken and grapes.
6) Spoon over the salad greens, garnish with the fresh coriander sprigs and serve immediately.