Low Cal Cucumber Salad
|Cider vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pepper white||1 Dash|
|Fresh minced parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Run the tines of a fork down, lengthwise, around each cucumber to give a ridged effect
2. Then slice them thinly into a bowl.
3. In a small bowl or in a jar, combine vinegar, water, sugar, salt, and pepper.
4. Whisk or shake well until the sugar dissolved.
5. Pour this dressing over the cucumber slices
6. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight or until well chilled.
7. Serve in small salad dishes garnished with fresh chopped parsley.