Double Salad Jumbo
|Diced cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned sliced carrots||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned asparagus spears||15 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Thin french dressing||3 Tablespoon (From A Bottle)|
1. In a medium-size bowl Combine chicken with celery, parsley and seasoned salt and fold in mayonnaise or salad dressing.
2. Let it chill at least 30 minutes to season and blend flavors.
3. In a shallow dish, in separate piles place carrots and asparagus and drizzle French dressing over all.
4. Let it chill at least 30 minutes to season.
5. Toast waffles just before serving as per label directions.
6. On each of 6 serving plates place 2 topping each with several leaves of lettuce.
7. On each plate on one waffle Spoon 1 /2 cup chicken salad and arrange carrots and asparagus in bundles on remaining waffles.
8. To serve garnish each plate generously with pretzel sticks.