Parsley Potato Salad In French Dressing
|Minced parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced celery tops||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped dill pickle||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced cooked potatoes||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Clear french dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl, combine the 1/4 cup parsely, green pepper, celery, onions and dill pickle together.
2) Combine half the mixture with the remaining parsely and keep aside.
3) To the other half mixture add the potatoes and celery, toss well to mix.
4) In a bowl, mix the clear French dressing, mayonnaise and seasonings together.
5) Then pour over the potato mixture and toss gently to mix.
6) In a 8x8x2-inch pan or a shallow 2-quart baking dish, lightly pack the potato mixture.
7) Evenly sprinkle the reserved parsley mixture on the top and refrigerate until chilled.
8) Serve the salad in individual serving plates with a pancake turner.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2897 Calories from Fat 1829
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 204 g314.2%
Saturated Fat 19.8 g99.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 157.1 mg52.4%
Sodium 7010.8 mg292.1%
Total Carbohydrates 236 g78.6%
Dietary Fiber 46.4 g185.6%
Sugars 14.6 g
Protein 39 g78.9%
Vitamin A 106.7% Vitamin C 265.3%
Calcium 70.7% Iron 442.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet