Baked Hot Potato Salad
|Onion||1 Small, quartered|
|Vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Potatoes||6 Medium, halved (Peeled)|
1. In a food processor or using a knife, finely chop the onion and parsley.
2. Position Disc in Bowl with slicing side up and thinly slice the potatoes. Alternatively slice them using a knife. Place potatoes in water until required.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F.
4. In a 10-inch skillet fry the bacon until golden and crisp.
5. Remove bacon and drain on paper towels. Crumble and keep aside.
6. To the dripping in the pan, add onion and parsley and sauté until soft.
7. Take pan off heat and add crumbled bacon, vinegar, water and seasonings. Stir to mix well.
8. Drain potatoes and toss with the onion-vinegar mixture.
9. Turn into a shallow, 2-quart casserole.
10. Cover with lid or foil and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
11. Serve the potatoes hot.