|Chicken||3 1⁄2 Pound (1 In Number)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery stalks||3 , chopped (Tender Ones)|
|Red pepper/1 jar / 2 ounces chopped pimientos||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take a glass or ceramic casserole of size just enough to hold the chicken.
2) Now add the chicken broth to the chicken in the casserole.
3) Cover the casserole with lid and cook on "Roast Mode"in the microwave for 25 minutes,until soft enough.
4) Remove the vessel and cool the chicken.
5) Remove the skin and the bones from the chicken and now cut the chicken into desired pieces.
6) Add the pieces in a bowl with celery and add 3/4 of the red peppers or pimiento.
7) Mix together mayonnaise and sour cream and now fold into the chicken mixture.
8) Take a salad bowl,arrange lettuce leaves in it.
9) Now put the chicken salad in the centre of the bowl and garnish with the remaining red pepper.
10) Remove the peel from the oranges and grapefruit and cut into thin slices,cutting between the membranes of the fruits.
11) Place the fruit slices around the chicken salad.
12) Cut and add slices of avocado and intersperse between the fruit and garnish at the last minute before serving.