Glazed Salmon With Green Bean And Bulgar Salad
|Bulgur wheat||5 Ounce (140 Grams)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Skinless salmon fillets||2|
|Spring onion||6 , sliced|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juice and zest|
|Clear honey||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Orange zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Fine green beans||8 Ounce, trimmed (200 Grams)|
1. Prepare the bulgur according to the instructions on the pack
2. In a frying pan, heat olive oil over a medium heat.
3. Add the salmon fillets, to the hot oil and cook for three minutes of both sides till done.
4. Gently add the spring onions and cook for one minute till done.
5. Gently add the lemon juice, honey, orange juice, and zest. Simmer the pan juices for one minute to make a sauce
6. In a separate pan, boil the green beans for four minutes or till tender. Drain and set aside
7. Stir the bulgur wheat with a fork and mix in the green beans, lemon zest, and a little of the sauce.
8. Serve the salmon on a bed of bulgur wheat and beans with the rest of the sauce poured over.