Baby Spinach And Bacon Bistro Salad
|Fine green beans||5 Ounce (140 Gram)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Bacon (streaky) rashers||6 , smoked, chopped into small pieces|
|Crustless white bread slice||2 , cut into cubes (Thick Slices)|
|Mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced (200 Grams)|
|Avocado||1 , halved and sliced|
|Baby spinach||9 Ounce (250 Grams)|
|For the dressing|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed (Small Clove)|
|Whole grain mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a large pot, fill with water and place on heat.
2. Put the beans in the wtare and boil for 3 minutes until just cooked.
3. Remove the beans and drain in cold water. Drain them again.
4. In a large frying pan, heat the oil and add the bacon.
5. Cook the bacon for 4 minutes until it turns crisp.
6. With a slotted spoon. take the bacon out.
7. In a large salad bowl, put the bacon.
8. In the same pan with the bacon fat, add the bread cubes.
9. Fry the bread cubes until crisp.
10 Add the cubes in the salad bowl with the bacon.
11. In the same pan, add a little more oil, and add the mushrooms.
12. Fry the mushrooms very briefly just to get rid of their rawness
13. Now turn off the heat and allow the mushrooms to cool.
14. Add the cooled mushrooms, boiled beans and avocado into the salad bowl.
15. In another bowl, mix the dressing ingredients together with 1 tablespoon water
16. Add salt and pepper to taste.
17. Add the spinach and dressing to the ingredients in the salad bowl.
18. Toss everything together well, and serve.