Red Fruit Salad
|Rhubarb||225 Gram, cut in 2 centimeter lengths|
|Granulated sugar||225 Gram|
|Small strawberries||225 Gram, hulled|
1) In a saucepan, put the rhubarb along with the blackcurrants.
2) Add the water and sugar and bring the mixture to a boil. Gently simmer till the rhubarb is just render, stirring all the time. This generally take a few minutes.
3) Add the raspberries and strawberries and cook for about a minute.
4) To freeze the preparation, turn it into a rigid container and allow to cool. Cover, label and store in the freezer.
5) Thaw the frozen preparation for about 8 hours, or overnight, at room temperature. Add brandy to taste and stir. Put in a serving dish and serve with cream.