Carrot Orange Salad
|Grated carrots||1 Pound (4 Cups)|
|Canned unsweetened mandarin oranges||10 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fruit juice sweetened orange marmalade||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Snipped dill||4 Teaspoon (Fresh Ones, Divided)|
|Orange slices||4 (For Garnish)|
1. In a serving bowl, mix the carrots, can of unsweetened mandarin orange, and celery(optional).
2. In another bowl, make the sauce by adding the fruit juice, honey, orange juice and lemon juice.
3.Mix the sauce into the carrot and celery. Cover and refrigerate for 15 mins only.
4. Sprinkle the dill on top of the chill salad.
5. Garnish and decorate with the remaining orange slices.
6. Serve with a slotted spoon
Calories 146 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.72 g1.1%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.19%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 92.7 mg3.9%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.3%
Sugars 25.5 g
Protein 2 g4.3%
Vitamin A 19% Vitamin C 53.2%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet