Pasta And Avocado Salad With Tomato Dressing
|Small pasta shells||6 Ounce (175 Grams)|
|Ripe tomatoes||1 Pound, skinned, deseeded and finely diced (500 Grams)|
1) In a large pan, allow the water to boil, add the pasta shells and cook until just tender. Drain, refresh under cold running water, drain well.
2) In a large salad bowl, place the cooked pasta, keep aside.
3) Toss the diced tomatoes with the vinaigrette, keep aside for minimum 30 minutes.
4) Add and toss the mixture thoroughly with the pasta, then season with the salt and pepper to taste.
5) Halve, stone and peel the avocados, then slice them and place nicely over the pasta.
6) Serve immediately.