|Diced cooked ham||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Or Canned)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||6 , coarsely diced|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced gherkins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (Fresh / Frozen / Canned)|
1. In a small bowl, tip in the ham, the eggs, the cut celery and gherkins.
2. In another bowl, mix the mustard, the mayonnaise and the lemon juice.
3. Add this mix to the ham and eggs
4. Toss the mixture lightly to ensure that everything is well coasted
5. Season according to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Chill for an hour before serving
7. Serve cold with coriander sprinkled on top