Cucumber Salad Layer
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Boiling water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Cucumbers||6 Medium, pared|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix the sugar, gelatin and salt together.
2) Pour over the boiling water and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Then stir in the lemon juice, mix well.
4) Halve, seed and process the cucumbers through a fine blade food chopper to get about 2 cups drained ground cucumber.
5) In a bowl, soften the cream cheese and mix with the onion, mayonnaise, cucumber and parsley.
6) Stir in the gelatin mixture, pour over the gelatin in a mold and refrigerate until set.
7) Unmould on a serving platter and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2868 Calories from Fat 2248
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 252 g387.1%
Saturated Fat 59.8 g299.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 406.6 mg135.5%
Sodium 3267.2 mg136.1%
Total Carbohydrates 118 g39.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.9%
Sugars 53.8 g
Protein 33 g65.6%
Vitamin A 101.8% Vitamin C 121.2%
Calcium 40.5% Iron 25.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet