Cucumber Salad Layer
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Boiling water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Cucumbers||6 Medium, pared|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix the sugar, gelatin and salt together.
2) Pour over the boiling water and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Then stir in the lemon juice, mix well.
4) Halve, seed and process the cucumbers through a fine blade food chopper to get about 2 cups drained ground cucumber.
5) In a bowl, soften the cream cheese and mix with the onion, mayonnaise, cucumber and parsley.
6) Stir in the gelatin mixture, pour over the gelatin in a mold and refrigerate until set.
7) Unmould on a serving platter and serve immediately.