Romaine Salad For Eight
|Romaine lettuce head||4|
|Garlic flavored oil||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||3 , juice and pulp|
|Crisp croutons||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) In a large salad bowl, tear the Romaine lettuce into bite-size pieces.
2) Pour over the garlic flavored oil and sprinkle over the salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and cheese.
3) Break an egg over the greens and sprinkle with the lemon juice and pulp.
4) Toss the mixture thoroughly until mixed.
5) Dip and coat the croutons with rest of the garlic flavored oil and toss into the salad
6) Serve immediately.
Calories 88 Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.8%
Saturated Fat 0.43 g2.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.4 mg8.8%
Sodium 191.6 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.5%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A 334% Vitamin C 95.9%
Calcium 10.6% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet