Fruit Freeze, Oriental
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Packages)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped preserved kumquats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dates||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut up|
|Quartered maraschino cherries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||9 Ounce, drained (1 Can Or 1 Cup)|
|Finely chopped candied ginger||2 Tablespoon (If Desired)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Slivered blanched almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), toasted|
1) In a bowl, stir the cream cheese, until soft.
2) Blend in the lemon juice, salt and mayonnaise, mix well.
3) Stir in the ginger and fruits, blend well.
4) Then gently fold in the whipped cream and pour the mixture in a refrigerator tray.
5) Sprinkle all over with the toasted almonds and freeze until the mixture is set.
6) Slice into squares and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2530 Calories from Fat 1499
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 169 g259.6%
Saturated Fat 76 g379.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 454.5 mg151.5%
Sodium 1079.4 mg45%
Total Carbohydrates 250 g83.4%
Dietary Fiber 14.7 g58.6%
Sugars 208.9 g
Protein 19 g37.7%
Vitamin A 92.9% Vitamin C 14.5%
Calcium 36.8% Iron 14.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet