Fruit Freeze, Oriental
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Packages)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped preserved kumquats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dates||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut up|
|Quartered maraschino cherries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||9 Ounce, drained (1 Can Or 1 Cup)|
|Finely chopped candied ginger||2 Tablespoon (If Desired)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Slivered blanched almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), toasted|
1) In a bowl, stir the cream cheese, until soft.
2) Blend in the lemon juice, salt and mayonnaise, mix well.
3) Stir in the ginger and fruits, blend well.
4) Then gently fold in the whipped cream and pour the mixture in a refrigerator tray.
5) Sprinkle all over with the toasted almonds and freeze until the mixture is set.
6) Slice into squares and serve immediately.