Frozen Cranberry And Olive Salad
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Cranberry sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
|Chopped ripe olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, blend the mayonnaise and cream cheese together.
2) Stir in the whipped cream, blend well.
3) Gently fold in the pineapple, celery, olives and cranberry sauce.
4) In a refrigerator tray, pour the salad and freeze for about 3-4 hours.
5) Serve the frozen salad on a lettuce lined serving platter.