Tossed Zucchini Salad
|Salad oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Thinly sliced zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sliced green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Head of lettuce||1 Medium, torn to make 5 cups|
|Romaine lettuce head||1 , torn to make 3 cups|
|Tomatoes||3 , cut into wedges|
1) In a screw-top jar, combine the first 4 ingredients, salt, and pepper and shake well.
2) Pour the mixture over zucchini and onion and chill for 1/2 hours.
3) In a large salad bowl, toss lettuce and romaine.
4) Drain the zucchini, reserve marinade, and then add zucchini to greens and tomatoes.
5) Toss the salad in the marinade and serve.